AKL theme Music

We just got back Monday and I was telling my mom about it yesterday. I absolutely loved that music. I like too that it's at a minimum that it's not played very loudly. It was pleasant hearing it as we walked around. I would love to know where to get it as well because it will always remind me of AKL. :lovestruc

Its on itunes. Just search for "iMix of Animal Kingdom Lodge Music":thumbsup2

Get out of here! (No, not literally) Well I have iTunes and I'll definitely check that out tonite. That's exciting knowing that I can hear the AKL music again! I'm sure the OP will be happy too. ;)

I am so glad DJDisneykid found those. I saw the post before I left and meant to ask at the resort store and completely forgot. I will be checking them out tonight.

There is a CD that is called Music from Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. - I play it all the time. Has 16 songs on it. I've seen it sold everywhere WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter