AKL Studio - Value Vs. Standard?

Treacle44

DIS Veteran
There is 19 points difference between a value and standard view. Which would you recommend we go for? Will have to borrow the points anyway but just wondered if the value feels cramped for a family of 4?

Thanks

X

IMO, the value would feel very cramped for a family of 4. i'd recommend the standard.

others find somewhere to stash the luggage and couch pillows and say a value studio works fine for them. (and the value studio also might come with a savanna view...so there's that...)

it just depends on how much you value space...

We have stayed in both- with 2 people and only staying 2 days it was fine to be in a value. On the other hand if we had no place to put our suitcase and not much room for anything.

Unless it is a very very short trip I wouldn't stay in a value with 4 people- only if we could just bring in a duffle bag with a set of clothes to change into before checking out the next morning.

How old are all of the people? If its 2 adults and 2 little kids I think you will be fine..if its 2 teens, it might be tight. We did a value 1 BR and it was fabulous...good luck.

We just returned from our first stay at AK in a value studio with 3 adults. It was ok for the two nights we were there. Space was tight especially with the sofa bed pulled out.

We just booked a value studio for 5 nights in May.

We canceled one night off of our July Trip and had enough points for 5 nights in a value studio in May. :)

We have a 4 yo and 5 yo going this trip.

We used to stay at POP before DVC, so I think we will manage.;)

We just booked a value studio for 5 nights in May.

We canceled one night off of our July Trip and had enough points for 5 nights in a value studio in May. :)

We have a 4 yo and 5 yo going this trip.

We used to stay at POP before DVC, so I think we will manage.;)

I agree. It is definitely nicer and larger than a value resort studio. More along the line of a moderate room in a deluxe resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter