AKL storytelling at the fire pit?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Does this happen every night? Does anybody know what times and how long it lasts? Can you tell us a little bit about it? It sounds like fun. We are adding two nights at the AKL on to the beginning of our next trip, and we want to try to catch this while we are there. Thanks!

Yes, they do it every night (weather permitting) and during the summer (we were there last week) it was at 7:30 pm. I think they do it earlier in the off season.

It's kind of fun, one of the Cast Members was there and pretended that he WASN'T the storyteller for a bit and got to talking to the kids and tried to convince them that we were really in Africa. Of course all the kids (mine included) kept telling him we were in Florida and that part went on way too long. He finally started the story, really more of a fable than an African story, and that went on too long too. :) After 45 minutes of this he started another story and my daughter had had enough so we left.

It's a pleasant thing to do but we won't go out of our way to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter