AKL Standard Room With Bunkbeds

earthelves

DIS Veteran
I Want To Stay At This Resort At Xmas With My Dh & Nephew Who Is 9,Now My Question Is Are The Bunkbeds Somehow Cordoned Off From Where Our Bed Will Be:confused3 :confused3,Or Would A Connecting Room Be Extra?? And If So How Much??? We Are Staying At This Resort Club Level In A Few Months But It Will Just Me & Dh

Thanks For Any Help

AKL only has pool view with bunkbeds or savannah view with bunkbeds. No standard view rooms.

When we stayed there, the bunkbed was in the spot next to the queen bed. Instead of two queen beds in room, they just substituted the bunkbed.

Hope this helps!

June

Bunk beds are great for families with 2 kids-- kids don't have to share a bed. The bunk bed is just as close as another queen bed would be.

A connecting room would be $$$$. It would add another $300-$400 per night to your ressie.

We had bunks in our standard view room in December. I was shocked. We hadn't requested them. DS was thrilled. It was definitely a standard view, too, because it looked out over the front entrance of the hotel. I don't know how you would go about successfully requesting bunks in a standard view room, but they do exist.

they will be adding bunk beds to other type rooms this year...it used to be only pool view rooms but with so many people asking for them they are adding more....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter