AKL September 2007!

24 days :banana:

Unfortunately we seem to have a lot of refurbs, I guess that is the price of going during the slowest month of the year and getting free dining.

Lets all have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Noticed this the other day on the WDW site: :sad2:

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith: Closed for Refurbishment [September 4, 2007 to September 30, 2007

D-Son-In-Law and oldest DGD are not going to be pleased as this is at the top of their favorite ride list......I'm not telling and will act surprised when we get to MGM. :rolleyes1 Boy, oh boy, it will be a sad day in the park! :sad1:

Hi There Carol -- I see you are still counting down the days till arrival. Even though your grand daughter and son-in-law will be missing the coaster at MGM, I think Animal Kingdom's Expedition Everest and Space Mountain will make up for the disappointment of missing Rock n' Roller Coaster. Missing R N R will just give an excuse to plan another trip to WDW in the near future. Still keeping my fingers crossed that you don't get moved.

Has anyone heard of any more guests being evicted from AKL?:confused3 Things seem to have slowed down a ton. We are waiting (not too patiently I might add;) ) for our last 32 days to go by. The cool part is that today is mostly over, and we are technically leaving a day early, as we are staying the night before we leave at a hotel closer to the airport. So that makes it like 30 days! Gotta love Disney Math!:rotfl2:

Yeah, what happened to all the hoopla about AKL Relocation Dilemma 2007? I guess the CMs didn't lie.....construction should be finished by the time we step foot into the lobby, breathless at the sight of our beloved resort.

September 14! Only 30 days to go!:yay:

I can't believe we'll be in WDW in exactly one month!!!

I got my WDW package in the mail today too!!!

I woke up this morning thinking:

Exactly 3 weeks from today, we will be in the car on the way to WDW!!!!!!!!

21 days seems so long when you are waiting for vacation! Even the hubby is getting excited. I think he's catching the WDW bug....I've caught him on here a few times this week.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I can't believe we'll be in WDW in exactly one month!!!

I got my WDW package in the mail today too!!!

Lucky you! :thumbsup2 We're still waiting for our pkg, although my TA did email me yesterday to say that our pkg was in - she's just checking it to make sure it's O.K. and then she'll be sending it out. I can't wait! 17 days and we'll be there.

We got our maps in the mail yesterday! I told the boys someone sent us a treasure box - they opened it up and oohed and ahhed over the maps! This will be a GREAT tool and keepsake!
THIRTY DAYS!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!
Can't wait!!!!
:banana:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Who can see single digits approaching quickly, I know I can. :goodvibes

I'm not sure who is up first, but some running fast should be near the front of the pack and we know I Run Long is coming up pretty quick.

Anybody excited??? The discussion has been dead since our friend went to the beach. So come on and make some noise. The days until Disney are dwindling!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have 4 kids and I am sure they would love to make some noise for you. :lmao:

No, really, I am soooooo excited about our trip I am ready to start packing now. Do you think it's too early?:rotfl2: These next 18 days (I prefer 2-1/2 weeks - it just sounds better) are going to go by sooo fast with school coming up, I have a b-day party to plan, doctors visit for ds5, and not to mention I will be at the school pretty much all day for a while to make sure my ds's blood sugars are under control.

Okay, so here goes the noise:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: party: party: party: party: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :tigger: :tigger:

:thumbsup2 Thats some serious noise.:thumbsup2

And who wouldn't be excited about 24 days until their Disney moon.:banana:
Congrats again!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :scared1: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

Prejean you have some serious noise too. However I will let you have all the noise your four can make for yourself. All I have to do is pretend I am going to chase my two and dd5 will shriek to the point that either the crystal starts to break or my ear drums do! :rotfl2:

Glad to see that we still have a few people lurking around here. We have not "packed" yet, but we do have a box of things set aside that we are taking with us. So I am going to say we are in the pre-packing phase.:thumbsup2

And as a curiosity I was wondering how you came up with Prejean Princess anyway? The only thing I could come up with was maybe a social/political statement, but thought maybe I was missing something. Just curious if it's not too personal.

I'll make some serious noise too. I'm only 12 days away!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know we were all going to take turns using the Presidential Suite - is that still available? I'll be make a run for it if it is. Who's next for the Suite?

Prejean you have some serious noise too. However I will let you have all the noise your four can make for yourself. All I have to do is pretend I am going to chase my two and dd5 will shriek to the point that either the crystal starts to break or my ear drums do! :rotfl2:

Glad to see that we still have a few people lurking around here. We have not "packed" yet, but we do have a box of things set aside that we are taking with us. So I am going to say we are in the pre-packing phase.:thumbsup2

And as a curiosity I was wondering how you came up with Prejean Princess anyway? The only thing I could come up with was maybe a social/political statement, but thought maybe I was missing something. Just curious if it's not too personal.

Prejean is my last name (and it's not pronounced pre-jean, it's cajun so it's pronounced pray-jhon - get it :lmao: ) and since my dd6 thinks she is a princess, I thought I might be one too.:rotfl2: In hind sight I guess my name should have been PrincessPrejean - oh well.

Are you ready for some noise?????????????????????? Come on everyone, let's give all we've got........... LET'S HEAR SOME NOISE :rockband:

I'll jump in on that noise!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

We are at 16 days today! Woo HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo excited! I just can't wait to get there.

I asked DH if it was too early to start packing and he said yes.....little does he know that the suitcase already has stuff in it and I've got a box of stuff we are taking. I've also got almost all of my DD5's clothes ready to be put in her suitcase. heeheehee

Hope to see some of you while we are there!

I have been wondering where everyone was.....glad to have everyone back and posting!:goodvibes

Well, my 4 precious grandchildren (those belonging to PrejeanPrincess) spent Sunday and Monday night here so I know noise!!!! My house is really quiet since they went home today. So I will add some noise of my own since I am really getting excited about our trip and it is only 17 day away. Yea!!
Ok, HERE GOES...........................LET THE NOISE BEGIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: party: party: party: party: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3::banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband:

I am joining the fun late, but will be at AKL 9/14-9/21. I'm a little nervous about the impact of construction. Well, okay, a lot nervous. But we are going to see how it goes and not predetermine what we are in store for. Its coming right around the corner !!! Whooo hooo!!!:cool1:

10 days and counting:hourglass :banana: 9/1-9/8 Just started to pack a little. I can't believe it is already here.:yay:

Not sure if you saw my post in another thread, but I just spoke with Guest Services who assured me that the construction on the interior will be done by 9/1/07. So looks like our Disney magic has begun already!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter