AKL Resort Tour

SABeasley98

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere that AKL offers free resort tours. Has anyone done this? Is it better than just wandering around on our own? I have an 8yo & 3yo that will be with me too so difficult to keep their attention for too long.

I have taken the tour. I believe it was an Artwork tour, and the schedule to sign up is at the resort. I found it interesting, the CM was knowledgeble and discussed all of the artwork we saw and gave us plenty of time as we stolled through the main lodge. The tour I took was prior to the opening of Kidani Village, but at that time we were told the collection of African art was quite extensive. I am not sure how the kids would be for this tour. I imagine that you know them best, and if they get too bored you could stop. It is not the kind of tour that you are trapped til it is over. My husband, who has the attention span of a gnat for this kind of thing, made a graceful exit after a little while. LOL!

There is also a tour of the two restaurants, Jiko and Boma, (at least when I was there) and that was fun. I was the only one n the family to sign up, and I was delighted! WHen you get to teh resort, check out the activities offered. There is a lot to do, and plenty of child oriented activites as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter