AKL question

wilki32

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at AKL for our last 3 nights and beleive that we can't check in earlier than 2pm. Is there anywhere we can leave our luggage or will we just have to wait. The plan was to drop the luggage off and have a good look around the hotel, get some lunch then go to the room. From looking at the website and reading about AKL here there seems quite a lot to see, is this true?

Sorry ended up being a few questions!

Anthony

yes. when you get to the resort try to check in, your room might be ready. if not they can hold your luggage and you can pick it up when you come back to check in (or you can have them deliver it to your room)
there is a ton of stuff to see around the resort, the lobby, the animals, and the pool area etc, or you can grab a bite to eat. If you are early enough I would go to BOMA for breakfast.

I must admit I thought check in at WDW resorts was 3pm but I'm probably wrong.

We stayed at AKL for 2 nights last trip and our room was ready early, but there is lots to do and see there if yours isn't!

Thanks for the replies, puts my mind at rest. Do you know whether you can leave the baggage on the day of check out then pick up later.

Miffy, I think you could be right, seem to remember it was 3 at ASMR.

Anthony

omg just seen my ticker... :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana:

Anthony - yes you can leave luggage with Bell Services, no problem at all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter