• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL question

The bunk beds come with the Deluxe rooms, you pay more for the deluxe rooms so I would assume that if you book that room, you will get bunk beds.

If you book a stan, stan poolview, or sav, the bunkbeds are a request only. We have stayed there 2 times and we have had bunkbeds. It's our only request besides non-smoking for medical reasons so really it's one request. That's the most important thing for us so it's the only request we've made. We had the bunks and great views too.

I should add a funny conversation with a CM at CRO when I double checked the bunk request. She said it was only a request and we could end up with 2 queens or a king. I said "no" to the king and she told me we could get a king...I said with 4 in a room? She said, "hmm, 2 queens or bunk beds it is then."

But remember that AKL has the most bunkbed rooms (as compared to WL), so odds are good that you'd get them.

Bunk beds are available in all room categories, but are request only.

And when do you request the bunk beds? Ahead of time (I've heard of faxing in requests about 5 days prior???) or just at check in? I have booked a savannah room for the end of March and would like to get bunk beds (I have a boy and a girl) if at all possible. Thanks for your help.

pandapants said:
And when do you request the bunk beds? Ahead of time (I've heard of faxing in requests about 5 days prior???) or just at check in? I have booked a savannah room for the end of March and would like to get bunk beds (I have a boy and a girl) if at all possible. Thanks for your help.

I always make my request through CRO when I make the reservation. You can call them now and have it noted on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter