AKL pool vs. kidani pool

tuckerkeys

official cookie taster
We're staying this weekend for our 1st time at the Akl, so forgive me if this question has been asked before.....If you're staying at the AK lodge, can you go over to kidani & use this pool as well? If so, in your opinion, which one do you like better, or which one does your kids like better thanks!!

I have never been to Kidani pool, but my TA is a DVC member and stayed this last weekend at Kidani but chose to hang out at the Jambo pool. She says she prefers it to Kidani. Not sure why

Maybe I will get her to post here

We enjoyed both pools, but I like Jambo better. The surrounding area just seems more lush and green. To me, the Kidani pool felt like it was stuck out by the parking lot. A lot of people like the kid's "play area" at Kidani better, but we don't have young children, so that wasn't a factor for us.

Overall, I enjoyed Jambo a little more than Kidani... Mara, Boma, gift shop, pool, lobby, Arusha Rock... all of these little details tip the scale for me in favor of Jambo.

If the slide is a consideration, Kidani slide is much better. Jambo side is tiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter