• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Pool View Room Request

c&m

Love the Mouse but love my DH more for taking me t
We are getting close to our trip and would like to know:

1. How to send in a room request to the hotel -- thru fax or e-mail??? Does anyone have their contact info?

2. We booked a pool view room. Anyone have a fantastic room locale to direct me to? Giraffe Trail or Zebra Trail?

The only thing I know is that it's nice to be close to the lobby since the hotel is massive.

Thanks in advance!

You can add a room request to your reservation by calling 1-407-WDISNEY. When the room assigner pulls up your reservation record, they'll see your requests. Most resorts don't accept faxed room requests, and there are no public e-mail addresses for the resorts.

If you used a travel agent, they'll need to make the request for you.

AKL is a gorgeous resort; I stayed there for the first time in March and it's now one of my favorites. Enjoy your stay! :yay:

I don't have a particular room but when we stay at AKL pool view we request third floor or above because you are above the trees. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter