AKL Pictures?????

It was truly an awesome stay! You guys are going to love it! The hotel is just fascinating and the animals are such a bonus!

This is my daughter & her husband at the rear of the lobby:

Picture015.jpg

Picture323.jpg

There is an eland sleeping here. He slept on our savanna every night :lovestruc

Picture101.jpg

I am leaving in one hour for our first trip to AKL! This thread has me even more excited.

Haven't been to the AKL since the addition of the villas, but we are considering returning this year. Does anyone have photos that show how the villas impact the view of the savannah, if they do at all? Also, does anyone have photos of concierge level rooms and the view from them (not suites). Thanks and Happy New Year!

Haven't been to the AKL since the addition of the villas, but we are considering returning this year. Does anyone have photos that show how the villas impact the view of the savannah, if they do at all? Also, does anyone have photos of concierge level rooms and the view from them (not suites). Thanks and Happy New Year!
PC110382.jpg

this is from ostrich savannah dec 12, 2008

villas on the left
PC070072.jpg

How about the Kidani village construction? Does anyone have any pics. We are considering making ressies there for Jan. 2010:)

Great pics! I can't wait to stay there in March! I'll make sure I take lots of pics & post!

I'm not sure who is more excited me or the kids!

nice pics here! I'm so excited to stay at AKL in a little over 2months! YIPEEEE I'm crossing my fingers for an upgraded view!

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa 12/6-13. I was disappointed at first that the room overlooked the construction, but there was nothing they could do (or were willing to do) so we just moved forward and it all worked out fine. It actually was neat to watch the progress during the week - they were really getting a lot done each day. Here are a few pics from our trip.

The lobby
akl-lobby.jpg

King size bed in master bedroom (and a sound asleep 6 1/2 year old!)
akv-bed.jpg

Other side of the master bedroom
akv-bed2.jpg

Kidani construction
akv-kidaniext.jpg

adv-kidaniext2.jpg

A couple of shots I forgot to add when I was back there last month:

Lobby:

108793139.jpg

And a while back, there was someone who asked for a pic inside Boma...I snapped this one just at the front entrance:

108793140.jpg

Thanks for the new pics! I can't wait !!

Is there anything anyone wants me to make sure I take pictures of?

March '08 (back in a few short weeks!!) -- originally booked standard view on a convention rate and was updated to "partial" savannah view w/ bunk beds on the sunset savannah, fourth floor central (can't remember room #)

Sorry about the size of some of these... Photobucket not cooperating as usual.

Really, I LOVED LOVED LOVED this small savannah (Sunset) -- it seems we got closer to the animals and watching the giraffe feeding every afternoon was AMAZING.

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1393-1-1.jpg

IMG_1471-1.jpg

IMG_1472-1.jpg

IMG_1473-1.jpg

IMG_1474-1.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1489-1.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

:goodvibes WOW !!! LOVED your pics !!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

We'll be visiting this August !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter