AKL Pictures?????

162 days until our first stay a AKL! Thanks for all of the pics! I'm so excited to finally be staying here!

Beautiful photos, Twoboysnmygirl ! :worship:

Thank you! I'm trying to live vicariously through everyone going to AKL, it's not in the budget for our next trip, so we're headed to PoP. I'm not sure I will enjoy another resort again after AKL, it was PERFECT for us, we loved it.

Thank you! I'm trying to live vicariously through everyone going to AKL, it's not in the budget for our next trip, so we're headed to PoP. I'm not sure I will enjoy another resort again after AKL, it was PERFECT for us, we loved it.
Nothing compares to AKL but I'm sure you'll have a blast on your next trip :flower3:

We are 27 days out from our first stay at AKV. Thanks for all the great pics of the lodge!!
You are going to fall in love. Have fun! pixiedust:

I was just wondering as we are going to AKL in Nov for a sisters weekend this is our first visit in a villa last visit to AKL was a standard room with a savanna view this time in a villa with a savanna view !! So EXCITED !! Less then 180 days to go !!

7 days until our AKL adventure. So excited. Thank you for those who posted pics. Makes it even more fun to count down.

I'm at 29 days! :banana: Here are some pics from my last AKL stay (March 2012)

613_zpsb8a22f2c.jpg

605_zpse5e95e5e.jpg

600_zps21b7cabe.jpg

497-1_zpsf23eb625.jpg

I hope you all have a magical time:wizard:

We have a year to go and it will be a painful wait. In the meantime I am loving the pictures

Only 17 days to go for me. I'm beside myself! :rotfl:

Here are some more of my pics from last Spring.

598.jpg

579.jpg

803_zps06669f11.jpg

800_zps9627d88e.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter