AKL - parking?

memobrien

Mouseketeer
My parents are traveling with us for part of our upcoming trip. They will have a rental car with us. There is parking at AKL, right? Anyone have any details on it?

Now that they will have a car we are thinking we might use it for some of our ADR that we have at different resorts. How does the parking work if we were to go to the Grand Floridian for example.

I'm really debating on this because my DD is in a booster and I'm not sure I want to lug a booster around for 2 dinners we are going to. I'm trying to igure out if it is worth it. I wish disney had ones you could borrow....ahhh to dream. hehe

at any rate, if DD goes in it or not we still need to park it for the 4 days they are with us.

Maura

AKL does have lots of parking available to guests at no charge. If you are going to the Grand Floridian to eat, then just tell the guard at the gate and no problem, plus you'll have your AKL parking tag... :)

When you would arrive at the Grand Floridian they will check your name of a list of guests with ADR's, so just incase you need it have your confirmation # for the ADR with you. The same thing would happen at any of the Deluxe Resorts if you were to drive there for any ADR's you have made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter