AKL LITE unofficial FAQ thread#10 - I believe that's known as a 'Jambo Dozen'

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I guess DH felt bad for me, and, since I helped him all weekend our church's carnival (I was stuck in that darned ticket booth the WHOLE TIME!), he reconsidered....AKL ~ October 29-Nov 2!

....I guess DH felt bad for me, and, since I helped him all weekend our church's carnival (I was stuck in that darned ticket booth the WHOLE TIME!), he reconsidered....AKL ~ October 29-Nov 2!

Congrats....

October
aaarcher86, Sep 26th – 6th, Kidani
Paula Sedley-Burke, Sep 28th - 1st, BCV
Paula Sedley-Burke, 1st – 2nd, VGF
Rarity, 25th – Nov 1st, Jambo House
AliceandAriel, 25th – Nov 1st, AKV Kidani
Tarcc, 25th - Nov 8th, AKL
Weswife, 26th – 31st, AKL
Disney Mom12, 26th – Nov 4th, AKL CL
Kimmar067, 29th – Nov 2nd, AKL
PNO4TE, 31st – Nov 2nd, Kidani

November
Tarcc, Oct 25th - 8th, AKL
Disney Mom12, Oct 26th – 4th, AKL CL
Kimmar067, Oct 29th – 2nd, AKL
PNO4TE, Oct 31st – 2nd, Kidani
DizDaD7, 1st – 8th, AKV
YoYoAurora, 1st – 8th, AKL CL
PNO4TE, 2nd – 8th, BWV
Grandma Rainbow, 5th – 9th, AKL
LMO429, 5th – 9th, Kidani Village
Xclusive2WDW, 11th -16th, AKL
Disney9.9.10, 12th – 19th, Kidani Village
dolphingirl47, 13th – 23rd, Aulani
RapunzelsGoodMom, 22nd – 27th, AKV Kidani
saysib, 28th-Dec 12th, AKL

I am a dvc member . I see there is in the Jambo house a value room. Is there anyone out there that has stayed in one of these and location. what do you see. do you have a balcony? My home base is BLT but this will be a quick trip and trying to use as less points as I can. Thank you, Sandy

Howdy all!

We'll be taking our first Disney World Trip in July. We'll be staying at Kidani Village - I've requested a Savannah room near the lobby :crossingfingers:

Our first day there we are visiting AK, then probably returning to the resort early for some pool time and the campfire and movie. I'm sure it's been posted somewhere already, and as much as I would love to, I don't have time to read all 165 pages in this thread ;)
Is there a place I can see what movies are playing and what times they start? Any other resort activities that you can recommend for my girls (4 & 6)

Looking at rooms on Orbitz - what would a Standard - Club Level room be? Thanks!

Howdy all! We'll be taking our first Disney World Trip in July. We'll be staying at Kidani Village - I've requested a Savannah room near the lobby :crossingfingers: Our first day there we are visiting AK, then probably returning to the resort early for some pool time and the campfire and movie. I'm sure it's been posted somewhere already, and as much as I would love to, I don't have time to read all 165 pages in this thread ;) Is there a place I can see what movies are playing and what times they start? Any other resort activities that you can recommend for my girls (4 & 6)

I believe movies are usually around 9 in the summer, 8 in the fall, and 7 in the winter. You will get a schedule of what movies are playing on what day at check in, I'm not sure if there is someplace you can access it earlier then that. The night vision googles are a lot of fun for the kids too!

Looking at rooms on Orbitz - what would a Standard - Club Level room be? Thanks!

Standard Club level is just that. It's Club Level standard rooms. Not suites. If you look in Disney's site they use the same name for the rooms.

I've also seen them refer to Concierge level - is that the same thing? Sorry - new to all this

One last question - would like to do the sunrise safari - does that book up very quickly? We are going September or October and would live to know what the chances are of booking so late

One last question - would like to do the sunrise safari - does that book up very quickly? We are going September or October and would live to know what the chances are of booking so late

I don't know for sure how fast they book but we are going the first of Aug and didn't book till 3 months out and had no problem getting in. And Aug is much more crowded than Sept or Oct. So I'd guess you are fine?

Though one odd thing I've come to realize about summer, while the parks are more crowded than Sept/Oct the Resorts aren't. I guess a higher percentage is staying off site or something. We had no problem finding rooms but when I checked for Oct there were much fewer openings

Kim, that is fantastic news.

Corinna

I am excited....my DH had gotten an email on his smartphone from Disney Visa about the Free Dining (of course, he always rubs it in my face, since I never seem to get any emails from them or WDW :confused3) and said that I should call to check it out....one thing lead to another, and I wound up putting a deposit on it...

Free dining is definitely an added bonus.

Corinna

....the Free Dining (one counter/one table service/one snack) for two for 5 days, along with 2-day park passes for the both of us came out to about $400 extra - how could I not jump on that? :confused3 I figured, that's $200/person, or $50/day to eat and visit a park....WHAT?????

Good Morning fellow Dis-ers!

I have a question I am hoping some of you can help me. I posted on another thread, but haven't received a full response:

Hubby and I are AP holders and DVC owners. We are staying off site for a week and the kids (ages 22 and 11) are joining us for the last three nights offsite. Then we are all moving to Animal Kingdom Kidani for the last four nights. Hubby and I have Magic Bands already linked to our AP's. We know we can book both of our FP's, but we are concerned that the kids will not officially have their Magic Bands until we arrive at AKV. Will I have to purchase Magic Bands for the kids for the three days that they are offsite?

Thanks for any help!

Hi all! Long time, no type! It has been a hectic few months for me. Our trip to AKL was the best yet. I was nervous about a solo trip with the kids, so my mom came with me. As always the cast members made it wonderful! I was serenaded on my birthday in 4 languages.
We were supposed to go on a family reunion trip in August, staying at the WL, but my sister backed out yesterday. As I have already booked my flights, I will still take the kids....we are going to give the Dolphin a try. Not sure when I will be back at AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter