AKL late arrival: are there soda/water machines

SCDizneyDawn

DIS Veteran
We have a late arrival this Friday night:banana: and I need to make sure if Mara or the gift shop are both closed already, are there machines I can get bottled water out of at AKL? If not, I will just get some at MCO before getting on ME!

Thanks for the help!

Any idea what the cost of a bottle of soda or water is from a machine?

I believe they are around 2.50 from machines on WDW property for only about 16oz drinks (not the full 20oz size). I know they are at least 2.00. Much better to bring your own!:thumbsup2

Much better to bring your own!

Wish we could! But we are flying in on a late (11pm) flight and wanted to make sure there was a way to get something for overnight and early AM hours. We will get a rental the next morning and hit a grocery store then.

Thanks! We will make sure we have plenty of change.

Wish we could! But we are flying in on a late (11pm) flight and wanted to make sure there was a way to get something for overnight and early AM hours. We will get a rental the next morning and hit a grocery store then.

Thanks! We will make sure we have plenty of change.

At those prices the machines will accept dollar bills.:thumbsup2 Anyway I was suggesting throwing a couple of bottles of water in your luggage(there are ice machines) to hold you over till the next day. With a rental you will have several options at your disposal within easy reach of Disney. There is even a Super Wal Mart within about 5 miles. I have seen several people post about the lines there, but we have never experienced any inconvienence there, but maybe because we normally are there in early December.:confused3 Will be glad to give you some directions there if interested, but you will have to e-mail us at mitchkuykendall@earthlink.net, because I have a MAP of the area that is a PDF file that I can't post but I would send it to you. Here's wishing you all a MAGICAL trip either way!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter