• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Kidani

missypaws

Mouseketeer
How many floors are at Kidani and which rooms are the best for Savanah and Standard? Any pictures of the resort or 2BR Villas is also appreciated. Are the rooms on trails like at Jambo House? Thanks in advance.:)

If memory serves me right, there are 4 floors @ Kidani. that being said, ground level IMO is the best floor if you are in a savannah view room. One would think that the higher the better, but having stayed there once, we learned that lower is better for a close up view of animals

I and DS(7) just got back Saturday from a week's stay at Kidani. I had to look back at my pics to verify but it has five floors. We were in the Timon section, standard view. I called our hallway the never-ending hallway. The walk from the lobby to our room (7335) seemed like FOREVER. But the Timon section savannah view I think would be perfect. :thumbsup2
However, you're pretty far from the pool if you're down towards the end (as we were).....on a normal day the trek would be fine but after spending hours in 92 degrees and 90% humidity it might as well have been miles.

I'd throw up a few pics of the room but I don't know how to do it. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter