• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Kidani deluxe studio room request

RRL38

Mouseketeer
Hi all, checking in on Saturday through next Friday at AKL Kidani in a deluxe studio/standard view and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a room request. I know it's just that, a request but thought I'd add something on the online check in just in case. It will be myself, my husband and our 15 year old son. Suggestions appreciated. :)

Your studio will be on the front side of the building. Your view choices are parking lot, pool, and a few reclassified Pembe Savannah rooms. Just FYI, everytime I have stayed at KV (4 times so far), our villa was preassigned before we arrived. It was very hard to change villas - we were only successful one time.

I would just suggest requesting close to lobby. The resort is very large and you could be in for a very long walk otherwise.
We have stayed there twice and both times our request for close to lobby was honored. We are DVC and although this is not our home resort it is by far my favorite. Hope you have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter