AKL Kidani availability at 7 months?

sjaz22

Own at BLT
We are planning a trip next August 15-23 (8 nights). We will book our home resort, BLT, at the 11 month window for all 8 nights. Our goal though is at the 7 month window to convert the first 4 nights to AKL Kidani Village Savannah view. What are the odds that this will be available?

I'd guess your odds are good. Summer isn't the absolute busiest time for DVC and Kidani is large.

I got a reservation for 7 nights in Novemer at 5 months out last year, not Savannah view though.

You will have no issue at all. AKV savanna view is usually open at 7 months and mid-Aug to about Sep 28 is the lowest DVC demand time of the year.

I've booked Kidani at less than 7 months in the past for early June which I think would be higher demand than mid to late August (school has started back in most areas of USA). So, I think your chances of success would be good.

I called in March and booked a 1BR savanna view for the second week in August. The only day not available all month for that type of villa was August 25th! :)

I think your chances are excellent as long as you don't want a value or concierge room. SV are fun but I enjoy the savanah more from the public areas vs. the room balconies so in my humble opinion, not having a SV room is no big deal. I think your chances for a SV room are very good and nearly guaranteed for a standard view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter