AKL in November? - NJ Week

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
Didn't book quick enough at my home resort of BWV for 11/6-11/10.

Anyone know what's available in studios for that time?

I know I can't book for a couple months, but don't want to get my hopes up if not much is available now?

(btw - is the availability thread now nonexistent?)

Thanks!

Didn't book quick enough at my home resort of BWV for 11/6-11/10.

Anyone know what's available in studios for that time?

I know I can't book for a couple months, but don't want to get my hopes up if not much is available now?

(btw - is the availability thread now nonexistent?)

Thanks!

Sorry you missed your window. :(

Savanna view studios and maybe even standard view studios should be available at 7 months.

We ask that members not look up and post availability for two reasons. One, as you know, availability changes often and unless you are ready to book, there is no relation to now & when you plan to book. Members can only tell if at least one villa is available, so knowing that there may still be openings isn't really all that helpful. Two, we don't want the boards filled with requests checking availability. It makes it harder for other posts to get noticed and puts an unnecessary load on the members' booking engine Thanks for understanding. :)

Did you waitlist for the BWV? If so, there's a good chance it will work for you. People's plans change all the time.

Once members could see availability real-time, the availability forum was archived. It was just a compilation of what members self-reported as not available when they tried to make a reservation. It was just hundreds of individual snapshots in time that were not updated, since we did not make changes as availability changed. Interesting, but really no more helpful than experienced members' advice.

Sorry you missed your window. :(

Savanna view studios and maybe even standard view studios should be available at 7 months.

We ask that members not look up and post availability for two reasons. One, as you know, availability changes often and unless you are ready to book, there is no relation to now & when you plan to book. Members can only tell if at least one villa is available, so knowing that there may still be openings isn't really all that helpful. Two, we don't want the boards filled with requests checking availability. It makes it harder for other posts to get noticed and puts an unnecessary load on the members' booking engine Thanks for understanding. :)

Did you waitlist for the BWV? If so, there's a good chance it will work for you. People's plans change all the time.

Once members could see availability real-time, the availability forum was archived. It was just a compilation of what members self-reported as not available when they tried to make a reservation. It was just hundreds of individual snapshots in time that were not updated, since we did not make changes as availability changed. Interesting, but really no more helpful than experienced members' advice.

I am on a waitlist for BWV, but since we are planning on running in the Animal Kingdom 5k, I thought staying there would be a good alternative.

Thanks for the clarification re: the availability thread.

Chris

I am on a waitlist for BWV, but since we are planning on running in the Animal Kingdom 5k, I thought staying there would be a good alternative.

Thanks for the clarification re: the availability thread.

Chris

We're thinking of doing that 5K, too ... :scratchin but it hasn't been "officially" announced yet ... :confused3 so I'm waiting for more info

We're staying at AKV - figure we can always walk to the Start line!!
:lmao: Plenty of 1BR there (so far ...)

Spirit has some flights posted - but only 2 out of AC each day? What's with that?

Time for my morning run (even though its only 16 degrees out there!!!) :scared1:

Guess what?!

BW waitlist came through...

See you at the start line for the 5K.

That's great, glad your wait list came through. It gives me hope that at the 7 month window, if I wait list may be I have a chance to get some if not all my days. we are looking to go the 1st through the 10th. AKL was our 2nd choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter