• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL GV in Jambo or Kidani?

hthrbells

DIS Veteran
Hey all,
So I was wondering for those of you have stayed in the the GV's should we book at Kidani or Jambo house?

We haven't stayed yet, but we selected Jambo house over Kidani... One floor versus two, three amazing balconies, a pool table room and the Jambo house common areas are just amazing! Have fun making your decision!:scratchin

I have not stayed in the Kidani GV, but the Jambo GV was the most beautiful resort room I have ever stayed in. DH and I were traveling with our two sons and friends, all early 20's, so the pool table was a big hit. The large balconies were to die for, and the bathroom in the king bedroom was spectacular. I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter