AKL Door Decorations

Abbysmom104

Earning My Ears
My family is going to DW in November for an early Christmas/DD 3rd birthday. We were wanting to decorate our room windows until we realized that they only face the savannah/parking lot. Now we are wanting to decorate the door. Are they all metal? How strong do the magnets need to be in order to stick??

Thank you for the advice!!

The doors are wood, and covered with a large carved design. There's really no room to decorate, and I have heard of guests who decorated doors at AKL being asked to take the decorations down. While decorating doors is common at the mods and values, it's somewhat unusual at the deluxes, with their inside corridors and wooden doors.

If you want to decorate, I'd do it inside the room. As long as you don't use tape or anything that would leave a residue, you'll have no problems.

My family is going to DW in November for an early Christmas/DD 3rd birthday. We were wanting to decorate our room windows until we realized that they only face the savannah/parking lot. Now we are wanting to decorate the door. Are they all metal? How strong do the magnets need to be in order to stick??

Thank you for the advice!!

And if you are in a villa, DVC asks that decorations not be seen from the outside. No tacks, no tape inside the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter