AKL concierge

apemcarlson

Earning My Ears
We own at BLT; what are our chances of getting a 2BR reservation at AKL Concierge 7 months out?? We are traveling in Dec 2012. TIA, Amy :)

Not favorable but you never know until you try. There are only 10 rooms available, 5 studios and 5 1 bedrooms. A 2 bedroom would require 1 studio and a 1 bedroom.

:earsboy: Bill

I agree. That is a difficult time to book and a 2BR concierge is one of the most difficult reservations to get. It's not very likely to happen but nothing hurt by trying.

I agree with the OP, you never know until you try.
I have booked 2bdrm units several times (at 11 months). I think they go less quickly than the smaller units, but available at 7 months? Hmmm, not great odds.

I agree with the OP, you never know until you try.
I have booked 2bdrm units several times (at 11 months). I think they go less quickly than the smaller units, but available at 7 months? Hmmm, not great odds.

Especially when you consider that if all 5 studios are booked first that leaves no possible configuration for a 2 BR.

I've had a hard time getting them at 11 months, heck I've had a hard time getting even a studio or 1 bedroom concierge at 11 months. I have tried to add on days a week later and it was not happening.

After multiple failed attempts at the 7 mo. window, we finally did an add-on specifically for the 11 month booking advantage for club level. So, from my limited experience, I'd say your chances are pretty slim. Sorry.

We also own at BLT and we just booked AK 1BR club at 7 months for next April. It is the first time we tried to book AK so I think we got lucky by the sounds of it. Good Luck!

maybe you could try and rent a reservation from someone who has AKV points so you could have the 11 month advantage. Then rent your points out to cover the cost. (or make a deal to swap reservations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter