AKL concierge question

junoluca

Earning My Ears
We´ve never stayed concierge anywhere, but thinking about staying at AKL concierge next May for some nights.
Can anyone give us any advice on that?
What´s the earliest time to show up there? We´d check out of POR on my birthday, checking in at AKL that day.
Is it really worth it? What should we request?

Any advice would be very appreciated!
Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Jutta from Germany

You can show up as early as you like........ They will check your bags and you can check-in. If the room is ready, not likely before 3 PM, they'll let you have the room number then if not you call a special number they give you at check in so you can find out your room number with out having to get in the check-in line again. Once you get to your room call bell services and they'l deliver your bags. We usually check-in early before noon then hit the parks and came back around dinner to get in the room and have the bags delivered. ;)

We stayed at the ALK's concierge level during Super Soap in November & saw several of the soap stars at our breakfast buffet! Our room was only a little larger than the regular rooms that we have had at the AKL. The food was very nice. Concierge service was great. The view of the lobby from the 6th floor was awesome! It is expensive, but for a special occasion, it really makes you feel like a star! The only other WDW concierge that I have stayed at was the WL. The AKL is MUCH better.
Enjoy!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter