• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL concierge question

Princesswanabee

Mouseketeer
We are heading to AKL concierge level in a few weeks for our first time at CL. We have a late flight home on our checkout date and we are wondering if we will have access to the CL after the 11 am checkout time or if the keys are deacctivated upon checkout. It would be great if we could sit up there and have some snacks while we wait for ME to pick us up later in the afternoon. Thanks.

We are heading to AKL concierge level in a few weeks for our first time at CL. We have a late flight home on our checkout date and we are wondering if we will have access to the CL after the 11 am checkout time or if the keys are deacctivated upon checkout. It would be great if we could sit up there and have some snacks while we wait for ME to pick us up later in the afternoon. Thanks.

You will have lounge privileges up until midnight on your check-out day! :thumbsup2 Same with the DDP if you're on that; it's good until midnight on your check-out day! :goodvibes

I stayed there in June, our flight wasn't until evening. We went back mid-afternoon and relaxed before leaving for the airport.

We did exactly that when we stayed in a Concierge room. We had a couple of hours between check out and DME pick up. It was great to have the use of the lounge during that time.

I was wondering what benefits the CL includes, lounge etc, anyone that has stayed please share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter