AKL concierge offerings

junoluca

Earning My Ears
Hello,

has anyone stayed at the AKL concierge level lately and can tell me about the food and drink offerings at the lounge?

We are going to stay there next March and I would like to know what to expect.

We were there some years ago and loved it. But I have read many different things about it lately, most of them said that it worsened and the offerings were reduced.

I hope to hear from you!
Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings from Jutta from Germany

We were there Feb 2009. Food offerings had not been reduced from what I remembered from prior stays as far back as 2002.

There is the standard fruit/muffins/bagels/etc. in the morning. Light snacks during the day (including some awesome potato chips and an interesting spicy nut mix). Nice hors d'oeurves in the evening and desserts later at night. Also, a good selection of water and pop during the day and beer/wine in the evening.

If you click on my Oct 08 thread I have a ton of pics of the food at the AKL CL lounge and the Sunrise Safari breakfast (special tour for CL guests only)

Thanks a lot for your replies!!!

@MickeyNicki: These pictures sure are wonderful ........ made me sooo hungry ..........

we're here at AKL CL, 6th floor villa.
the lounge offerings are similar to what they have been for quite some time, except for the 5-7pm offerings. there is only ONE warm appetizer tonight - chicken triangles. there are also pb&j's, crackers, hummas, dips, cheeses, wine, beer, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter