AKL CLUB vs WL CLUB

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
We will be staying after a trip on DCL, I think we will relax at the resort a lot so I was thinking of maybe a CL, what is the difference and what one do you like better?? I am not to worried about the transportation, but I do think it might be better at WL......

I have stayed at both and prefer the WL. The rooms and the club at the WL are on the same level and the cast members at the WL CL are outstanding.

I have only stayed the AKL CL and i thought it was great. I has a lovely lounge overlooking the vast lobby. I would only recommend it however if you like ethnic foods and most of the appetizers are spicy. If you have eaten at Jiko/Sanaa and loved it then it could be the place for you. Jambo House is fabulous for relaxing at and it's pool imo is one of the best on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter