AKL Club Level At Xmas

earthelves

DIS Veteran
I Havnt Even Stayed Here Yet:rotfl: :rotfl: & I'm Already Thinking About Booking Here For Xmas Eve & A Few Days After, Club Level.Has Anyone Stayed Here At Xmas And Is It "Worth The Extra Money" May I Add That I'm Staying AKL Club Level End Of Sept For 2 Wks,I'm Just Worried That It May Get Booked Up For Xmas Before I Have My Visit In Sept,Is That Likely To Happen:confused3 :confused3

Thanks For Any Input

We've stayed several times at AKL concierge, just recently over Memorial Week. We were there one year for Christmas week too. It was wonderful!~ We got little stockings with candies on our doors, there was a table for cookie decorating and of course the huge lobby tree was beautiful. I'm not sure if they still do the little stockings- this was in 2001 when the resort first opened. If you think you might want to go for Christmas then definitely book now. You can always cancel but will avoid disappointment if it fills up, which is probably what will happen. After your Sept. trip you'll be so spoiled that you won't want to stay anywhere else!--Kathy

We've stayed several times at AKL concierge, just recently over Memorial Week. We were there one year for Christmas week too. It was wonderful!~ We got little stockings with candies on our doors, there was a table for cookie decorating and of course the huge lobby tree was beautiful. I'm not sure if they still do the little stockings- this was in 2001 when the resort first opened. If you think you might want to go for Christmas then definitely book now. You can always cancel but will avoid disappointment if it fills up, which is probably what will happen. After your Sept. trip you'll be so spoiled that you won't want to stay anywhere else!--Kathy

Thanks For Your Reply Kathy,It's Much Appreciated......Thats So Neat About The Stockings:) Also I Wonder If The Food Offerings Would Be Any Different On Xmas Day In The Club Lounge:confused3 :confused3

We spent our 15th anniversary there the end of November and beginning of December. We love AKL CL. It is the best on property IMO. The staff are very good at what they do and you will not regret the difference in cost. I think it is not that big of a jump from a savannah view to CL and you get a savannah view. I would definately go for it!!!

When we were there Christmas day there was no difference or "extras" offered in the lounge. It was actually quite quiet up there as most guests were either out in the parks or dining somewhere for Christmas dinner. Of course, things are always subject to change, and the regular appetizers offered are so good that I don't know how they'd "up the ante".---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter