AKL, ASMO, or CR?

Austinsmom068

Mouseketeer
Booked a bounce back for all star movies. Thought quick service dining would be better for my family and my son has an obsession with toy story. Well the same thing happens every yr I switch from the movies to a different hotel. My poor son lol. I love everything about AKL the look of the hotel, the animals, the restaurants. It's just amazing to me. Now on the other hand I really wanna stay at CR. I'm not crazy about the hotel itself. But I love the monorail and the fact that looping through the poly and gf would be a big time saver with the ADRS. So the assmo my son goes crazy for. Plus it would be a no hassle trip. Not rushing to ADRS. But I hate hate hate standing outside when it's raining waiting for a bus. So it's a hard choice. Make my son happy who will be 5, enjoy the scenery of AKL, or the amazing location and monorail of the CR.

Out of your three choices, I have only stayed at CR and loved it for many reasons, including the convenience. AKL looks great, but not as convenient and there is plenty of Toy Story at HS for your son to see. So my votes goes with CR.

However, I think it really depends on where you will be spending you time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter