AKL Arusha or Savannah view?

You must be excited!
We may still bump into each other unknowingly (unless one of us opts for the lime green Mickey lol!). My boyfriend and I will be there from the morning of January 21st to mid afternoon February 10th! We're going for my birthday and it's my first trip there, needless to say..I can't stop thinking about it!
:yay::yay:

That sounds like a great first trip - lots of time to explore everything!!!!

Thank you, it will be lovely!
You've been to WDW before I assume?
Do you know how much we'll be able to see in about 19/20 days?

I grew up in the Orlando area as a kid and spent lots of time at the parks/water parks but never at the resorts or restaurants because we'd just be there the day and go home. We moved away from FL when I started high school and over the years have gone back when we went to visit family. It's really just over the last 6 years that I've been going on full-fledge trips to experience the parks, resorts, and restaurants as a "grown up"...if that makes sense!

I think 19-20 days will give you tons of time, especially since it should be a slow season!! We typically go 4 -5 days every other year but are constantly on the go, go, go in that time. So I think 19-20 days will be an amazing amount of time!! That gives you at least 2 days at each of the 4 parks. I'm guessing the water parks will be closed since it gets chilly in January but I honestly don't know if that's true! Then you have Downtown Disney, which I think is probably just a day. And are you going offsite? I think you could easily get in a trip to Universal, Sea World, and Discovery Cove. Plus add in the time to explore AKL and other resorts that you may just want to check out for fun.

If you like golf there's a course and then the spa at GF as well as tea time at GF. Then there's the Walt Disney Speedway...if you or your boyfriend are into that. And there's a behind the scenes tour of the parks (not sure if it's all of them or not) but I don't know much about those.

Lots...lots...lots! Do you have a basic itinerary yet for the time?

We ate at Sanaa in September and had a great view of zebras, giraffes and wildebeests (?)! Which savannah would that be?
We booked savannah view for two nights in January. Is it possible to get upgraded to Arusha view when we check in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter