Akl....amazing

goofgal31

Mouseketeer
We have been sitting on the balcony since 5:30 listening to the sound of a gentle rain, and the birds, and watching the animals slowly appear as the sun comes up. There are two giraffes standing under a tree watching us watch them. This is truely an amazing place to be!!:love:

Glad you are loving the experience! I often wonder how AKL/AKV isn't the most popular resort on site! I love just relaxing on the balcony.

We also love Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is awesome!

Glad to hear you are in love with it as much as we are!

:thumbsup2

That sounds wonderful.:goodvibes Glad you are enjoying yourself.

So happy to read this post:goodvibes We are staying there for the first time this fall!!! It sounds like a beautiful resort and I know my kids will love it:cloud9:

We have been sitting on the balcony since 5:30 listening to the sound of a gentle rain, and the birds, and watching the animals slowly appear as the sun comes up. There are two giraffes standing under a tree watching us watch them. This is truely an amazing place to be!!:love:

Oh I know how you feel ... minus the rain part! How wonderful for you! Soak it all in!!

Post a picture!!!

My honeymoon will be there in late October / Early November. I cannot wait to enjoy this resort. We have never stayed there before. 10 days at Disney.... cannot come too soon. Speaking of which, I have to set the alarm for early morning to my my ADRs.

It is a magical place. Just being there is a real treat.
Enjoy!

(Now you've made me want to switch my reservation for next month :scratchin )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter