• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL activity question

Tallent

DIS Veteran
We plan on eating at Boma in January and wondered what time the storyteller begins? Hope to have time to have the kids participate (11 and 7) after dinner if possible. Thanks!

I was hoping you received an answer I am wondering the same thing. Maybe if you asked in the AKL thread it called: It's NEVER Too late for number Eight ( I believe)

I haven't yet but googled the info and evidently it starts around 6. Hope that's true!

Ccann said:
I was hoping you received an answer I am wondering the same thing. Maybe if you asked in the AKL thread it called: It's NEVER Too late for number Eight ( I believe)

Yes, I know I saw a scanned activity sheet in that thread, but goodness knows where... I was clicking random pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter