Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Snooks23

Mouseketeer
Should I do Breakfast, Lunch Or dinner?

It is Belle who you take photos with before right? I have a belle dress for my DD but I don't want her to wear it ALL day. So I'm thinking I should do breakfast.. But I want the best experience so what do you all think?

we did the breakfast the last two times with our grandkids...Our granddaughter did not stop smiling...and even managed to eat too...The food was great and we enjoyed it as much as the kids did...
We were not rushed and Belle at the beginning was very attentive to both grandkids (even though my grandson was smiling)...
We had plenty of photo time with all that were there..

We had dinner at Akershus and really enjoyed it. My DD wore her Belle dress, but she hadn't had it on all day, I just got her changed in one of the restrooms before our ADR. Belle was lovely with our DD, and made she that DD's dress and bag etc were "right" before the photo was taken. (and I admit I did cry when they brought the photo out!)

Claire :)

One of my kids in particular is NOT at all adventurous about her food choices. So the idea of ANYTHING unfamiliar simply was not going to work.

So I booked a late breakfast, and we called it brunch. I made it for an AM EMH day. By the time 10:45 (or whatever it was) rolled around, we were ready for a meal. I brought along a princess costume to throw over my youngest's shorts and T-- it was August and the costume was simply too hot for a whole day.

It was an absolute delight! I highly recommend it.

We did breakfast and dinner (different trips). I'd just pick the meal that fits best with your touring plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter