Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - NOW OPEN!!

I have a pending charge for $134.20 for 2. At least it should keep people from booking multiple time slots.

Ackershus is NOT prepay. If you see a pending charge on your card or were charged contact 407-828-5630 Option 3.

I looked at my reservation info and it says credit card guarantee under it.

Your XXXXXXXXX ending in XXXX is being used to guarantee your reservation. It will only be charged in the event that your party does not arrive as scheduled. To keep from being charged, please cancel your reservation within the allotted cancellation period.

Last edited:
I’m going to wait and see if it hard posts. I’m afraid that they’ll mess everything up and will cancel my ressie 😜😜

I’m trying for December 7th, and the app only shows dinner, 4pm, and 4:30pm. The website has more times listed, but those aren’t available.

I’m not sure what happened.

I was up at 6 and nothing. Then I went back to bed and apparently missed it. Oh well.
Don't feel bad. I did the same thing - I only ever saw one reservation on the day that I'm going to be at EPCOT and that was for a party smaller than mine (booking for 9 so if I couldn't at least get 2 reservations for 5 and 4 it wasn't going to happen I think). I've set up alerts but I'm not optimistic. Already have San Angel Inn and Garden Grill booked that day so worst case I'm fine with those.

Keep refreshing on main website. It showed as sold out at 7 am but even at 8 am as I was patiently refreshing a bunch of time slots popped up during Thanksgiving week for all dates I was checking. I had to cancel conflicting reservation first as I was too late while clicking “replace”.

So the Smorgasbord is definitely gone. That was my favorite part of the meal and what i dreamed about eating again.
I have never eaten here, but have a reservation for December. It used to be buffet style? What is it now?

So the Smorgasbord is definitely gone. That was my favorite part of the meal and what i dreamed about eating again.
Definitely will not be going back there ever again. Disney at its finest. Pay more for less.

I have never eaten here, but have a reservation for December. It used to be buffet style? What is it now?
It was hybrid. You picked individual entrees and the dessert was family-style but the appetizers was a giant salad bar of cold cits, fruit, veggies, smoked fish, etc and it was delicious, the best part of ghe meal.

How unfortunate, no more smorgasbord. For the money, Swedish meatballs and chicken? American grilled salmon?

It was hybrid. You picked individual entrees and the dessert was family-style but the appetizers was a giant salad bar of cold cits, fruit, veggies, smoked fish, etc and it was delicious, the best part of ghe meal.
Thank you. I may need to rethink this reservation. $63 is a lot of money for meatballs. Which princesses were at the dinner, and how was the interaction?

Thank you. I may need to rethink this reservation. $63 is a lot of money for meatballs. Which princesses were at the dinner, and how was the interaction?
I went 7 years ago. It was skrh it then, but again I loved the Smorgasbord. We did see a ton of princesses and the review I read here shows that hasn't changed, seems like 5 princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter