Akershus/Princess lunch???

leebee

DIS Veteran
Taking DD and a friend to this on 6/19. Menu looks OK, reviews have been ???? mostly but some good ones are showing up. HOWEVER...it sounds like you can order whatever you want for a main dish, and then order something else if you'd like more food. Is this correct? Can you really order "all you'd care to eat" even though this meal is NOT a buffet?

I am also interested in the Princess Lunch, to those who have done this, do you recommend it over the breakfast? If we have picky eaters, will the lunch appeal to them? Thanks for any insight!!
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

we were there on Mother's Day for Dinner I specifically asked my waitress if we ordered something and still wanted more, could we get something else and she said no...that used to be the way it was done but since they turned into princess dinning they couldn't do that anymore...

but on the other hand it is pretty good food...and it's so worth it to see the reaction from Daughters...sons...kids...parents, whoever wanted to go!

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, more than one entree was never mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter