Akershus characters today

heather13

DIS Veteran
FYI, since some folks (including me) were wondering who is currently there. I was actually surprised at the characters and not in a good way. Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Mary Poppins (who as DD made clear "is not a princess") and Belle (photo only). Pretty much a dud meal since we have to meet Aurora and Cinderella at MK if we want to meet Rapunzel, and Belle and Ariel are such big M&Gs at new FL now. If I'd known the lineup I would have done CRT instead. Too bad for us, HTH someone else!

The princess line-up at CRT and akershus is the same with the exception of jasmine and belle respectively. Mary fills in if a scheduled princess can't attend. Other fill-ins include Alice, fairy godmother, and mulan at Norway.
The meal lineups used to vary between locations but guest feedback was that these are the most popular and most requested princesses. Many guests don't do both meals in one trip and want to see these characters at their meal. Sorry you were disappointed. Standardized food, standardized characters I guess. :rolleyes2

When making reservations 6 months ago Snow White and Jasmine had been there, so that was our hope. Of course a lot can happen in that time. A few weeks ago I read that Snow is now at CRT with Rapunzel but no one could report on Akershus. It's all down to luck I realize.

When making reservations 6 months ago Snow White and Jasmine had been there, so that was our hope. Of course a lot can happen in that time. A few weeks ago I read that Snow is now at CRT with Rapunzel but no one could report on Akershus. It's all down to luck I realize.

I was at CRT 2 weeks ago & it was: cindy,Belle,Snow White,Ariel ,Briar Rose

I kinda wish they'd be different between the 2 places since we're doing both on our trip, but since we don't have any little ones, we probably won't really notice too much if they are the same. There are none in particular that we "must see".

FYI, since some folks (including me) were wondering who is currently there. I was actually surprised at the characters and not in a good way. Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Mary Poppins (who as DD made clear "is not a princess") and Belle (photo only). Pretty much a dud meal since we have to meet Aurora and Cinderella at MK if we want to meet Rapunzel, and Belle and Ariel are such big M&Gs at new FL now. If I'd known the lineup I would have done CRT instead. Too bad for us, HTH someone else!

We ate there for dinner last month, and saw the same princesses except we had Snow White instead of Mary Poppins. Princesses can vary at any meal.

We have seen Mary Poppins and Mulan in the past at Akershus, but not at our recent meal. I agree that Mary Poppins isn't technically a princess, though she was fun to meet.

If you get a chance try to see Snow White in Germany!! We have seen her at Akershus & Germany and I think seeing her in Germany was a much better place. Didn't seem as rushed as in Akershus and is a really cute pic spot as she meets in fron of the wishing well. Hope you get to see her :)

When we were there last month we had the same exact princesses at both meals - I was sort of bummed to.

Our last 3 trips (within a time span of a year and a half) we ate breakfast there. Those 3 trips were the same princesses....Belle at the door, then Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty at our table. We also do CRT dinner and we get the same princesses there but the only difference is that Belle is in her peasant outfit rather than her yellow ball gown.

My DD11 loves Jasmine and every time we eat at either Norway or CRT, she is hoping that she is there. Unfortunately we have not seen her at either place in a long time. The only place we can see her is in Adventureland with Aladdin. Now my DD9s favorite princesses is Ariel so she lucks out in seeing her at both restaurants.

We were fortunate enough to meet Snow in Germany and she was lovely! But I agree, the overall Akershus experience and greetings were awful compared to CRT. Our Mary Poppins was more Nanny McFee which didn't help.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter