• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Akershus breakfast out all week?

henry72

DIS Veteran
We are going Nov 26 to Dec 2. Only thing my DD requested is a breakfast with the princesses. Got up early for Akershus (only booked 4 ADRs) and no breakfast openings any of the dates we are going! (Just looking for a table for 2.) Snagged a lunch and that was hard too. Guess I will stalking the reservation pages until something comes up.

Beginning of a free dining window and Thanksgiving weekend at a very popular restaurant. Not surprised at all that there are no breakfast openings there. Keep looking.

I just posted the same thing. It almost seemed like it had to be a glitch! I checked every single day starting at 5 a.m.

Website and app have been very glitchy. People have had success calling. Good luck!

Have you had any luck? I'm having trouble too and I was open to breakfast, lunch or dinner :-(

No luck so far. I did sign up for reservation finder but it won't start looking until June 3. Glad I at least booked lunch but I am hopeful about moving it to breakfast before we go.

Thanksgiving week & FD. Also, new Frozen ride & M&G should be open then. I remember ADRs being crazy when 1st had M&G in 2014 & lots of No Shows just to get in line for M&G.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter