Akershus Breakfast (before park opens)

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
I have an 8:25am breakfast reservation at Akershus....Epcot opens at 9am. Which entrance into Epcot would I use to get in for this reservation? And do I need proof of the reservation in order to get in?

You can get in both the main entrance and International Gateway entrances of Epcot. At the main entrance, the line up is usually on the far left (looking toward Spaceship Earth). In any case, look for a CM next to the line holding an iPad checking names (that is the only proof you require, though having the confirmation number can be handy in case Disney technology loses its pixie dust).

as above either entrance but we have always found that the security officers at epcot are much more careful in checking your details than those at MK. We had to wait until five minutes before our ADR last time we had pre-opening reservations at Akershus and they checked their list and our names very carefully before letting us in.

We had an 8:20am adr for Akershus last trip in Nov and went to the main entrance since we weren't staying at an Epcot resort. There will be a sign for breakfast ADR's where you will line up at. There were CM's with ipads asking each person for their name/reservation and they checked you off on the list. They let us in and it was a nice quiet stroll through the park to Norway. It was nice. We were one of the first tables to be seated and we loved Akershus for breakfast. Cannot wait to go back!

Last edited:
Fantastic! Thank you!! This is our first time at Akershus and I'm super excited to get there at park opening. I somehow managed to score an 8:25am spot during FREE DINING - so I'm thrilled (although my husband is not thrilled with having to wake up early to get there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter