Akershus AND CRT??

DynamicDisney

Mouseketeer
Hello. First post on here! I have been lurking for a few weeks. We're planning our first family trip here for April, and I have a question. I have dinner ressies at Akershus on night 1, and dinner at CRT on our final night. In your opinion, are both of these good to keep? I have heard mixed reviews about the food at CRT, and good reviews about Akershus. I am torn if we should do both. I would probably just go with Akershus, but is the experience of eating in the castle worth the "expense" (on the DDP), and the duplication of princesses??

Hello. First post on here! I have been lurking for a few weeks. We're planning our first family trip here for April, and I have a question. I have dinner ressies at Akershus on night 1, and dinner at CRT on our final night. In your opinion, are both of these good to keep? I have heard mixed reviews about the food at CRT, and good reviews about Akershus. I am torn if we should do both. I would probably just go with Akershus, but is the experience of eating in the castle worth the "expense" (on the DDP), and the duplication of princesses??

I feel the opposite. We enjoyed CRT much more than Akershus, both in experience and food. Especially food. Akershus was easily one of our worst Disney meals. Granted, we only ate at Akershus once (and for us, that was enough) and we have eaten at CRT three times, all times being a nice experience.

I don't regret trying Akershus, because we now know what it's all about but that being said....I'd take CRT over Akershus any day. You could keep both, just for sake of comparison. :goodvibes

Hmm, I have ADRs for both too, both at lunch. I've tried CRT at lunch, and thought the food was excellent. I haven't tried Akerhsus and have heard mixed reviews but really do want to tryit. Never considered canceling one, but then my little girl LOVES princesses...would love to hear other's opinions of doing both!

I did breakfast at both of them in January and they felt like very different experiences, despite the duplication of princesses. The menus are different, the settings are different, the photo package is with different characters, etc.

I don't know what the food's like at lunch and dinner but I really liked the stuffed French toast at CRT. It was my second-favorite breakfast at WDW.

We are actually booked at both for our trip in August. DD loves all things princess, so from that standpoint, we are keeping both. It will be our first trip, so it gives me a comparison as well.

If you keep both, post back your thoughts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter