Akershus 11a Reservation

tj2002

Momager of 3
Per the Disney website Akershus Breakfast is served until 11:10am. I have an 11a reservation, but was really hoping to try the lunch menu. Anyone know if this is possible? I'm guessing probably not, since they need some time to prep for lunch, however just wanted to throw this question out there. Tried to search for lunch times during my visit, but everything is booked. Has anyone heard from others, or can speak from experience? TIA! :)

It's a smooth transition from breakfast to lunch with no space in between so technically you will be there for both. We had a late ADR last year and we saw them switching out breakfast to lunch while we were there. You will have the best of both worlds by getting to sample both:thumbsup2

But it's not a full buffet. I would imagine you'd get to sample the cold buffet with lunch, but the lunch meal itself is a menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter