AK Tusker House Character Breakfast????

MaryJPixie

Mouseketeer
Hello! I was wondering which characters are at the Tusker House Breakfast....it is served buffet style, correct????:confused3
Is Daisy there??? DD4 princess: and I would love to see her! TIA:flower3:

It is a buffet breakfast and donald, daisy, mickey, goofy, it is very good except for the strange paper straws....lol

We ate there last year and my DD was so excited to finally meet Daisy. She also loved the buffet she told me that it was the best meal that she ever had at Disney.

We ate there this past Sept for the first time and loved it!
It was Mickey, Goofy, Donald and yes, Daisy:daisy: in safari gear. The food choices were fabulous ( I thought DD6 would pass:faint: out with joy when she came to an entire cart piled high with doughnuts and pastries) and the service was excellent. The juice was amazingly good and the coffee was great. It is on our 'must do again' list for Sept 09.

It was a lot of fun. My only complaint was we did it for EMH day and by the time we got done eating, EMH had already begun. I didn't time it well. Donald is my youngest's favorite and we have the most adorable picture of him with the best Donald at WDW.

My avatar picture is taken from there with my DS#1 and DS#2. :)

It is a buffet breakfast and donald, daisy, mickey, goofy, it is very good except for the strange paper straws....lol

The paper straws are for the safety of animals (in case they find one
and eat it, it would be digestable and not harm them like plastic PLUS
it's better for the enviroment--probably biodegradeable).

Tusker house was Great!
I really enjoyed the food, charaters and the atmosphere.
It was fun to see the Characters in Safari Outfits.
Daisy was there and looking Lovely as Always!

We liked Tusker House very much! Very good breakfast! We also really liked the Juice. Boma's breakfast was very similar but our kids really liked Tusker House because of the characters! :thumbsup2

Great! This sounds like a great way to meet Mickey, Donald and Daisy.....It is convienient because we will be staying at AKL......Thanks for the info!!!!
Another question......:confused3
What kind of juice is served there....is it the fresh squeezed OJ????? I love that!!!!! TIA:flower3:

Great! This sounds like a great way to meet Mickey, Donald and Daisy.....It is convienient because we will be staying at AKL......Thanks for the info!!!!
Another question......:confused3
What kind of juice is served there....is it the fresh squeezed OJ????? I love that!!!!! TIA:flower3:
The juice is really good but it isn't fresh squeezed OJ it is some type of mix of tropical juices that my DD wouldn't drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter