AK to MK

The driving part, maybe 10 minutes. However, keep in mind that you'll probably need to ride a tram to get from your parking spot to the front of the TTC, and then definitely need to ride a monorail or ferry boat to get to MK itself from TTC.

The driving part, maybe 10 minutes. However, keep in mind that you'll probably need to ride a tram to get from your parking spot to the front of the TTC, and then definitely need to ride a monorail or ferry boat to get to MK itself from TTC.

Yes, altogether I'd figure 45 minutes or so.

new to all of the abbreviations.....what is the TTC?lol So if I am wanting to get to rope drop at 7:45am what time should I leave AKL to get there in time :)

new to all of the abbreviations.....what is the TTC?lol So if I am wanting to get to rope drop at 7:45am what time should I leave AKL to get there in time :)

Transportation & Ticket Center. It's a transportation hub for the monorail lines and also the parking lot for MK. It's across a lake from MK.

Ticket and Transportation Center

If you drive you have to park your car in the lot and then take the boat or monorail to the MK. If you take the resort bus, it will leave you off to the side of MK and you just walk in.

TTC is the Ticket and Transportation Center. It is on the other side of the lake from the MK. If you are going from the AKL and not the AK, I would take the bus in the morning.

mczado518 said:

TTC is the ticket and transportation center. It's where you'll park your car and catch the monorail or ferry that will take you to MK

You should take the bus, not drive your car.

For MK, the bus actually will usually get you there faster than your own car, since the bus bypasses the TTC and drops you off right at the front entrance of MK. Thus, you don't have to wait for the parking tram and the monorail.

Even though you will have to wait for the bus at AKL (and that wait time is unknown), it will most probably work out to cost you less time by taking the bus.

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani Villas. So whatever will get us there faster with the least amount of headache will be fantastic. So please help! haha. I'm so new to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter