AK to Epcot transportation

DisneyDreamer

Earning My Ears
We are planning to spend an afternoon at Animal Kingdom, eat supper at Rainforest Cafe, and then head over to Epcot for TOD and Illuminations. We will be using Disney transportation. What is the easiest way to get there? - - -take a bus to the Boardwalk or YC/BC, then walk to Epcot via International Gateway?

I didn't realize they provided park to park transportation. We've always just gone back to our resort.

You have to be a little careful about this. AK closes between 5 and 7 (depending on season). Rainforest Cafe stays open significantly later, but those busses stop running about an hour after AK closes. Thus, if you are there when AK closes early you will need to assure that you leave Rainforest in time to catch a bus.

Thanks, Drusba. We have a 5:45 PS and the park closes at 6:00. It sounds like we might be cutting it close. I will try to change the PS time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter