AK Shows... if you had to pick one?

notrub98

DIS Veteran
If you only had time for one AK show - deciding between Lion King and Nemo - which would you choose? I am likely only going to have time for one as that is my return home day. I have seen both many times but am having a heck of a time deciding!

I always make time to see Lion King. I have seen Nemo only once; it was cute, but no question I would pick the Lion King.

I would also choose Lion King. 3 weeks ago I watched 3 shows to experience the different casts.

Easily lion king

Finding Nemo show is actually our least favorite show on property.

Both are Great. We've seen FOtLK about 8 times & still enjoy it. We've seen Nemo about 3 or so, but not on our last 3 trips...
I realize this is a cop out but, which are you leaning towards....Getting our decisions on something that you've already experienced doesn't really help you out...Does it?

I like fishes so it's nemo for me.. I'm not a lion king fan (in general, not saying the show isn't good but I like fishes more)

Lion King for sure. It's a must do for us. We saw Nemo once, the kids fell asleep, the adults almost did, and we never tried it again.

Another vote for Lion King! I've seen it countless times and still cry the minute they start singing and during the finale.

I love them both, but if I could absolutely only see one, I'd pick FOTLK. It's a lot more 'spectacular.' Nemo is basically a retelling of the movie with some good songs and unique puppetry.

For me, it's Nemo, hands down.

However, if I were traveling with younger kids or people who aren't fans of theater (generally), I think FOTLK is fun and more accessible to a broader audience.

Nemo is a Broadway style show with mediocre songs. The puppetry is nice and the obviously talented cast is appreciated but Zzzz. In the Florida heat a nice dark and cold theater with fish is the perfect place for a nap (good luck in those seats though). Lion King is a lively circus style acrobatic show with all the hit songs from the movie. Take your pick.

The lion king is probably the the best show at disney world, not just AK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter