AK Safari - change breakfast?

Ariellm21

Earning My Ears
I am looking for input on my timing of breakfast... The only time I have gone on the AK Safari was early in the morning because I heard that was best to see the animals. We got their bright and early and went to that first and were pleased.

The only time I could get breakfast at Tusker House was at 9:10 and the park opens at 9:00.

Do I plan on another breakfast so I can get to the park earlier and give up the character breakfast or have others had okay luck seeing all the animals going later?

Thanks!!

I don't think I've ever been on that ride where I have seen ALL the animals. There've been plenty of different ones out walking around at different times of day - but never all of them at once.

In December, we did 9:30 a.m. Tusker House and the Safari right after and there were a lot of animals out. In May we actually did the Safari in the early afternoon for the first time instead of the morning, and we saw more animals and closer animals than we EVER have on the Safari. I'd keep the Tusker House ressie. We thought the food was really good.

Go to the Safari and get fastpasses before you check in for breakfast. You will probably be finished with breakfast about the time that your FP is good. There will still be plenty of animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter