AK picnic in the park... 2 adults and 2 kids on plan

I am also wondering if the credits are the same for tier 1 or tier 2. this seems confusing to say the least.

Where do you think the best place to picnic would be? :)

Somewhere in the shade! :rotfl2:

TBH, anywhere I can rest, in the shade, relatively comfortably I'm happy! What's better than a picnic at WDW! :goodvibes

dh and i were just talking about this... we're thinking it's the perfect "to-go" meal to take back to the resort for poolside dining... anyone see a downside to this (other than having to carry it)?

dh and i were just talking about this... we're thinking it's the perfect "to-go" meal to take back to the resort for poolside dining... anyone see a downside to this (other than having to carry it)?

downside is you will get attacked on the bus by the other rides from the smell of the yummy food:rotfl:

It does come in a nice reusable bag

Oh my gosh, I so want to do this, I know that my kids will love this idea too! I thought that the credits (TS & CS) were seperate for adults & kids. Thanks so much for posting this! :worship: Another lunch/dinner out of the way!

That is a perfect idea!! Doesn't the campground have a chicken meal like that as well?

We're considering this as well for our lunch in AK. I've been wondering the same about the credit. Currently I'm on the regular DDP, but considering upgrading to the DxDP. If I upgrade it won't make a difference.

Hmmmmm. for a party of two I'd consider the tier 2 chicken meal (paying three CS credits) and taking it back to the resort for lunch and leftovers. :thumbsup2

BUT, Flame Tree still seems like a better value.

We are looking at this too. To me, it would make sense to say each picnic would be at least 2 adult credits (family with mom, dad and x number kids), the rest children. For 3 adult credits, it seems more logical to pay OOP for it.

Would like to hear from anyone who has actually had it and used the DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter