• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK Lodge/Kidani Activity Schedule??

ShortStuff

Mouseketeer
Does anyone happen to have a recent or current activity shcedule for AKV/AKL? My grandsons loved the various activities there on our last visit!!

TIA for any help!!

jdcthree said:
Here is a link for the schedule.

Thanks for the list! We just purchased dvc at AKL and I had not seen the official sheet of activities. I'm tempted to skip a day at the parks and just stay on property. I'm so excited for our trip. :)

Thanks for the list! We just purchased dvc at AKL and I had not seen the official sheet of activities. I'm tempted to skip a day at the parks and just stay on property. I'm so excited for our trip. :)

Sure! Have a great trip. :)

Wow, what a great link! I wished I had seen that prior to my recent stay, I definately missed out on some great activities.
Is this link from a website? I would love to check it out ;)

This was super helpful! Thanks!
Does anyone know what "bead activity" means?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter