AK Lodge Dining Help Please

I have three kids, DD15 is adventurous when it comes to food, DS13 is becoming braver about trying new things, and DS8 is pretty picky. All three of them requested Boma for our next trip. There's really something for everyone and, because it's a buffet, it's a great way to try some new foods with no risk if they don't like them.

Also, AKL has evening storytelling outside at the fire pit. The time changes depending on the time of year, but I think it's usually around dusk. We try to time our dinner ADR so that we can go to the storytelling as well.

All good. Besides bread service (which everyone seems to love), you might want to show your kids the Saana menu to see if they might like other menu items. For us, Boma (breakfast or dinner) has been family favorite given that the variety has something for everyone. I also think the Boma breakfast is one of the best deals on the property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter