AK Jammin parade or Spectro?

AK Jammin Parade or MK Wishes/Spectro (keep in mind that we have MNSSHP planned also)

• Spectro

• Jammin

Results are only viewable after voting.

deana s

Earning My Ears
I am trying to figure our trip for October ....we will be spending one night at MNSSHP so we will see the MK Halloween parade and Hallowishes. I am having trouble fitting in both Spectro/Wishes at MK and the AK jammin parade without really overpacking our days. This is our first trip with DD7 and DS4. Which would your recommend. By the way, we will be at the Poly, so we could also see wishes from there. TIA for your advice!

No contest....Wishes and Spectro get my vote. The AK parade is cute....entertaining.....and totally not a must do. Wishes.....OMG, you have to see this. It's the best fireworks presentation EVER! SpectroMagic is really special too. For the kids, I can't imagine that they will remember much about the AK parade other than it was neat, but Wishes and SpectroMagic....they will never see anything so magical outside of Disney. Even knowing that you will see HalloWishes, it's different than regular Wishes and you will want to see both! Happy planning. Maggie

No question - Spectro and Wishes. I was at MNSSHP last year and both the parade and the fireworks are COMPLETELY different. You need to see both. Also - wishes is SO much better inside the park because of the music and lighting on the castle and of course Tinkerbell flying. The Jammin parade is cute but it is at 3pm and it is HOT HOT HOT. WE have only seen it once and my dd liked it but that is the time when we normally are at the pool or napping. IMO, you can not go to WDW and not see Spectro and Wishes, something would be missing.

I agree! You will see the same characters in a better environment during Spectro. The other one, is kind of boring to be honest, and it's HOT! Do not miss Spectro and Wishes.

I absolutely agree... Spectro & Wishes hands down!!

I don't think you'll get many takers for AK parade-its really just the MK parade in a different setting, whereas Spectromagic is unlike anything else in the parks (yes I know its like Main St electrical parade but you know what I'm getting at)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter