AK FP+ times still available today?

ajenks22

Mouseketeer
We would like to hop over AK this evening, but before we go, I want to check and make sure times are still available. I'm staying off property, so I have no idea if any evening times for a party of 3 are available.

Any able to check for me and let me know? Looking for EE around 6:00 for 3 people.

I would bet there are...I just switched my MK ones to Epcot about 5 mins ago for evening times. Sooner booking rather than later would be my suggestion

With AK open until 8 PM, you might find that the standby line for EE is not all that long by 6 PM.

The park tends to thin out considerably after the parade as a lot of guests move on, possibly to a park with later hours and/or nighttime entertainment.

With AK open until 8 PM, you might find that the standby line for EE is not all that long by 6 PM. The park tends to thin out considerably after the parade as a lot of guests move on, possibly to a park with later hours and/or nighttime entertainment.

This is what I'm hoping for! We are going back around 5:00. Open until 8:00. Hoping for short standby lines.

Per MDE at 6:50 PM the wait time for EE is 20 minutes. So, anyone who wants to ride EE this evening could probably do it multiple times. In the final hour or so before park closing, the actual wait is probably shorter than the posted wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter