Aisle runner/pavilion measurements help needed asap please!

SerpentQueenClaire

Mouseketeer
Hi again!
You can tell the wedding is getting close because I've had lots of questions lately!
I am having an aisle runner made and the lady needs to know where to put the design-we'd like the design to end at the first pew. Does anyone know as a measurement roughly how far from the double doors the pews start? I don't want to ask her to put the design at the start of the runner and it ends up being right at the door.
Thanks in advance!

Hi again!
You can tell the wedding is getting close because I've had lots of questions lately!
I am having an aisle runner made and the lady needs to know where to put the design-we'd like the design to end at the first pew. Does anyone know as a measurement roughly how far from the double doors the pews start? I don't want to ask her to put the design at the start of the runner and it ends up being right at the door.
Thanks in advance!

I know when I asked they said from the doors to the steps it was 100ft. So I'd say it would be about 3 or 4 feet the the first pews you come to.

I got measurements by asking my planner. The assitant was the one that actually answered the measurement question. Perhaps call your planner or talk to their assistant and see if they can give you a more definitive answer.

If not I'd say 4 feet would be a safe bet. If may not come exactly to the first pew and may be a little (i'm talking a few inches) past it but then you don't worry about it being too close to the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter